Monday, June 22, 2009

Alligators, Cobra's, and snakes, OH MY!





Lately, I've been obsessed with Reptiles, or members of the class Reptilia ..which are air-breathing, cold-blooded amniotes that have skin covered in scales or scutes as opposed to hair or feathers.(thanks wikipedia)

I wore this dress to a Gilt Groupe event. Taghrid & I arrived at the event "fashionably" late until we realized it was over..haha It took place at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills right near Rodeo drive. It was beautiful inside and there were a few live bands that had ended up playing a few indie songs. One in particular reminded me of the Ting Tings and was comprised of one girl singing, and a guy playing the guitar. =] I must also mention that they have some great Lychee Martinis..

Bon soir<333

Asymmetrical Printed Snakeskin dress: MANGO
Sunrise necklace: Versace
Cobra-snake metal armband: Flea market on the outskirts of Paris, France
Leather metal buckle belt: Mom's
Alligator Chestnut Clutch: Pop
Mandarin Orange YSL knock off 5 1/2''Platform pumps: BEBE
Tortoise Shell wayfarers: Ray-ban
GOLD Rectangular watch: RADO

7 comments:

  1. Those are the least offensive YSL Trib knock offs I've seen. In fact, I am going to cosign them because they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know I felt really bad for Karl...but I couldn't resist! Bebe just came out with some Tortoise shell and black ones. You should just call the stores to find this color cause I got them awhile back... but yeah goodluck! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snake cuff is amazing! I posted you btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the armband and can't take my eyes off those pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that fantastic colour of those shoes, and the bracelet is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love how you played with the colors.
    X, www.fashion-nerdic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore your cuff so much! ive been looking for a great upper arm cuff and i think vintage is the only way to go...and i love snake jewelry, i actually have a vintage snake ring that i found in a flea market in paris :)

    ReplyDelete