Monday, June 15, 2009

PHOENIX @ the Wiltern.


I've waited a whole year and a half to see them live, I just realized they're sold out at the Wiltern, Los Angeles. I guess I'm going to have to go up to the REGENCY CENTER in SF. If you haven't already heard of they're music, Check it out! They're from Paris,France. Fun, dance, funk, rock

go to http://www.myspace.com/wearephoenix

this is the song that got me hooked: "IF I EVER FEEL BETTER"
but they have a new CD out, which is great too =]

Hope you enjoy it!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM!
    xx

    the crumept girls
    http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love Phoenix too! That's awesome. I was looking for their tickets the other day. They're like $100 ea on ebay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was literally obsessed at one point! Tickets are way over priced and it's not even general admission for everything.. But it's all good, I'm going up to SF with the bf, and were going to watch them and boys noize!! =] can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this song as well. Their song, "Love for Granted" is what got me into the group. I'm very into film so I get my new music from films or shows. So Phoenix really came on my radar after hearing their songs on the HBO series "Tell me you love me," and "Entourage." Later I discovered they had a track on Sofia Coppola's film, "Lost in Translation," as well. You are definitely going to enjoy that concert.

    ReplyDelete