I <3 Cyndi Lauper...and Sixteen Candles. =]



Don't be fooled

Giuseppe Zanotti is my ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGH HEEL DESIGNER. Unfortunately I can't afford everything he creates. (WILD PAIR)
LIP MARKER STAIN PEN: Cover Girl Outlast ( This is my favorite, it doesn't smudge one bit but gives you the stain like "Big stick popsicles" give you without the stained teeth.

S/S Boyfriend Distressed Lazy Tee: ELIZABETH & JAMES (Chickdowntown.com) /I knotted the hem to the side and pinned up one side of the sleeve, but I love the perfectly distressed edges. It Makes it Perfect in the most indiscreet way. THANKS LINDA!!!
http://thesomethingpicasso.blogspot.com/ <----click =]
Bandaeu Elastic keyhole Bathing suit: Alexander McQueen for TARGET.
High waisted Denim shorts: Hand-me-down
Simply love that first shot. Those shorts are great for your amazing legs!
ReplyDeleteAnd those are definitely the best knockoffs of any designer shoe I've ever seen! Am SO disappointed I couldn't find them on the Bakers website, how long ago did you get them?
I was going to say the same thing about the shoes! There pretty frigging identical.
ReplyDeleteGotta love the retro jennifer beals homage.
the shoes look just like those zanottis!
ReplyDeletefierce fierce fierce!
Wooow Frankly What an electrifying SEXYness, placed under a "GLAM Rocko/Destroy CHIC-issime" sign !!! I really like the way your polished toes "fetishistically" illustrate it, on a soft mode . . .
ReplyDeleteà Bientôt, Antoine
Cool outfits here!
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes! so hott......
ReplyDelete