


I know most are probably getting sick of Balmain..but I don't think I ever will... I was inspired by the silhouette from Christophe Decarnin's Spring 2009 line.. Shoulder pads with a fitted waist, low rise cigarette tie-dyed faded denim jeans, and some edgy heels!
A-line white Tee : H & M
Tye-dyed denim jeans: Machine
Braided Denim belt: DIESEL
Black lace up high heels: Jeffrey Campbell AKA Ann Demeulmeaster knock-offs
Vintage Rhinestone metal clip-ons: CHANEL
Suede distressed Denim Chain bag: ALEXANDER WANG
Those jeans are the sickest things ever! Love the shoes with them
ReplyDeleteyou're smokin' hot lady!!
ReplyDeleteLOOOVE the shoes! Where did you get em?
xo
wow...you look stunning!
ReplyDeletegreat outfit - like always...
x
http://zirkusmaedchen.blogspot.com/
Found ur blog thru Chictopia! Love ur fashion sense and ur shoes collections!
ReplyDeleteI have invited u to my privatized blog, pls feel to dropby! :)
wonderfully put together! your jeans are such a lovely type of blueeeee.. xx
ReplyDeleteWow I love your outfit a lot!
ReplyDeleteThe shoes are awesome!
X, www.fashion-nerdic.blogspot.com